University curricula are designed with the aim that students who complete an academic program find the most accessible conditions to obtain their certificates.
As part of its socioeconomic responsibility and transcendence, UANL must award degrees to graduating students and alumni whose professional performance will convey the quality, academic expertise they have developed, representing a significant benefit for themselves and the community they will serve.
Graduating students and alumni have different certification options based on their course of study. Currently available options are listed below:
- Direct Certification (for students who completed their studies since December, 2008)
- Special Courses (determined by the Academic Committee)
Requirements for Professional Degree Certification
- Submit the following documentation at our Office of Professional Degree Certification:
- Certification application
- Copy of the updated undergraduate academic transcript (the issue date of the transcript must not exceed 30 days)
- For the 2007 course of study: copy of the learning service certificate issued by the UANL Department of Learning Service and Internships and signed by the head of this department; or learning service card of the six months issued by the UANL Department of Learning Service and Internships
For the 2010 course of study: copy of the learning service certificate issued by the UANL Department of Learning Service and Internships and signed by the head of this department
- Copy of the book donation receipt issued by the School of Public Health and Nutrition Library and signed by the Director of Library
- Letter of no administrative debt
- Copy of the graduation test receipt issued by the Department of Treasury and Finance
- Copy of academic transcript or study completion certificate for the corresponding certification option
- Through the Office of Professional Degree Certification, the Office of the Dean will issue the test authorization letter for the head of the UANL Department of Student Records.
- The UANL Department of Student Records will issue the degree examination certificates for the Office of Professional Degree Certification of our school, which will assign in turn the date, time, and jury members of the degree examination.
- Submit the signed degree examination certificates at the UANL Department of Student Records.
- Receive the professional degree certificate at the UANL Department of Student Records in the specified date and time.
Notice: pending graduates who completed their studies more than 1 year ago will also have their cases reviewed by the Academic Committee.
M.S.P. Graciela Ivonne Salazar Garza
Director of Professional Degree Certification
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Phone: 1340 4890 Extension 3042